16 Day Scottish & Irish Gold
Explore some of the most historic cities and towns of Scotland and Ireland . Be enchanted by the Isle of Skye, St Andrews, Connemara, and the Ring of Kerry.
• Sean's Bar
• Kylemore Abbey
• Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum
• Isle of Skye
• Titanic Belfast
• House of Waterford Crystal
• Hilton Glasgow
• Ballachulish Hotel
• Muthu Newton Hotel
• Atholl Palace Hotel
• Norton House Hotel & Spa
• Royal Marine Hotel
• The Galmont Hotel & Spa
• Great Southern Killarney Hotel
• Granville Hotel
• Clayton Hotel Burlington Road
- Family Vacations
- Romance and Honeymoons
CIE Tours is your travel expert to Ireland, Britain, Iceland and Italy. Their excellent reputation for delivering unparalleled vacations is based on the warmest of welcomes from knowledgeable local guides, unique itineraries and authentic experiences. And only CIE Tours offers the “All-In Inclusive Advantage” – every experience and many meals are included in one up-front price, so your tour guide focuses on maximizing your enjoyment, and you won’t pay for hidden extras along the way.
Five reasons why travelers love CIE Tours:
1. Expertise. CIE Tours leverages 90+ years of experience and long-standing supplier partnerships to create distinctive and memorable travel experiences for guests.
2. Breadth and depth. With more than 60 guided and independent vacation itineraries in Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales, Iceland and Italy to choose from - plus unlimited options to customize – our portfolio features the places you most want to visit and the travel style that makes your vacation uniquely yours.
3. Authenticity. They will immerse you in local culture where you’ll meet the people and explore the places you’ve dreamed about visiting. With CIE Tours, you’ll check off all the sights on your “must-see” list, hear the history and legends from our guides, and visit the hidden gems that only the locals know.
4. Deep, local knowledge. CIE Tours’ expert local guides and drivers love sharing their personal knowledge of each destination. They make the trip especially memorable and enlightening for guests, with backstories and insights that simply can’t be gleaned from a book.
5. All-In Inclusive Advantage. Every attraction on a CIE Tours itinerary is included in your up-front price, so your tour director is focused on showing you the destination and ensuring that your vacation is everything you’d imagined it would be.
|1||Glasgow Tour | Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum|
|2||Loch Lomond Cruise | Inveraray Castle|
|3||Isle of Skye & Loch Ness|
|4||Culloden Battlefield | Sheepdog Trials|
|5||Blair Castle | Whisky Tasting|
|6||Glamis Castle | St Andrews | Scottish Evening*|
|7||Edinburgh Castle | City Tour|
|8||Ferry to Belfast | Titanic Belfast | Dublin|
|9||Sean’s Bar | Galway City Tour|
|10||Connemara Catamaran Cruise | Kylemore Abbey|
|11||Sheepdogs | Cliffs | Traditional Irish Night|
|12||Jaunting Car | Ring of Kerry Highlights|
|13||Blarney Castle | Traditional Music Session|
|14||Waterford Walk | Kilkenny|
|15||Enjoy an independent Hop-On, Hop-Off bus tour and a visit to one of Dublin’s top attractions – Guinn|
|16||Tour ends in Dublin|