9 Day The Irish Pub Tour
Irish pubs are the hearts of their communities—a source of camaraderie, stories, and song. Raise a glass (or two!) to rich pub culture and history on this guided tour of Ireland, which offers plenty of stops at legendary pubs and historical highlights of the Emerald Isle.
• Blarney Castle
• Cliffs of Moher
• Guinness Storehouse
• Celtic Whiskey Bar in Killarney
• Smithwick’s Experience
• Sean’s Bar in Athlone
• Dingle Peninsula
• Hilton Garden Inn Dublin Custom House
• The Croke Park Hotel
• Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel
• International Hotel
• Galway Bay Hotel
• Sheraton Athlone Hotel
• Ashling Hotel
- Family Vacations
- Romance and Honeymoons
CIE Tours is your travel expert to Ireland, Britain, Iceland and Italy. Their excellent reputation for delivering unparalleled vacations is based on the warmest of welcomes from knowledgeable local guides, unique itineraries and authentic experiences. And only CIE Tours offers the “All-In Inclusive Advantage” – every experience and many meals are included in one up-front price, so your tour guide focuses on maximizing your enjoyment, and you won’t pay for hidden extras along the way.
Five reasons why travelers love CIE Tours:
1. Expertise. CIE Tours leverages 90+ years of experience and long-standing supplier partnerships to create distinctive and memorable travel experiences for guests.
2. Breadth and depth. With more than 60 guided and independent vacation itineraries in Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales, Iceland and Italy to choose from - plus unlimited options to customize – our portfolio features the places you most want to visit and the travel style that makes your vacation uniquely yours.
3. Authenticity. They will immerse you in local culture where you’ll meet the people and explore the places you’ve dreamed about visiting. With CIE Tours, you’ll check off all the sights on your “must-see” list, hear the history and legends from our guides, and visit the hidden gems that only the locals know.
4. Deep, local knowledge. CIE Tours’ expert local guides and drivers love sharing their personal knowledge of each destination. They make the trip especially memorable and enlightening for guests, with backstories and insights that simply can’t be gleaned from a book.
5. All-In Inclusive Advantage. Every attraction on a CIE Tours itinerary is included in your up-front price, so your tour director is focused on showing you the destination and ensuring that your vacation is everything you’d imagined it would be.
|1||Dublin City Tour | Welcome Drink & Dinner|
|2||Kilkenny | Kilkenny Tour | Beer Tasting|
|3||Blarney Castle | Killarney|
|4||Dingle Peninsula | Celtic Whiskey Bar Experience|
|5||Cliffs of Moher | Galway | O’Connors Pub Storytelling|
|6||Sean's Bar | Lough Ree Cruise|
|7||Guinness Storehouse | Irish Whiskey Museum|
|8||Independent Touring in Dublin|
|9||Tour Ends in Dublin|